Ask The Pros

No idea !!

Asked by: mswitz2 on Apr 02, 2013
Category: Kitchens

We are buying a beautiful 1920's victorian home and need to do some renovating, some being structural, to the kitchen and bathroom.

I need someone - contractor? - who can draw me some design ideas.
Is this type of thing done by a contractor?

Any advice/suggestions

sign in to leave an answer

Write an answer

Showing 2 answers
  • Sharyn Kastelic
    • Sharyn Kastelic over 4 years ago
    • Hi,
      If you are looking for design ideas, you can hire a Certified Interior Decorator such as myself to provide scaled drawings with layout alternatives. For permit drawings consult with an Interior Designer, Architectural Technologist or Architect. A contractor would also be a good source because he should be able to identify which walls are load-bearing, and he would likely have an appropriate contact to prepare permit drawings.

Ask your question here

Your question will be answered by professionals and will be shared on HRG to benefit other users

Ask a question


Estate Millwork

Estate Millwork is a custom maker of wood shutters, louvered doors and...


Maison Bertet

Maison Bertet designs and fabricates complete bathroom concepts. We...

Professional and our sister site, Sublime Décor are owned by...


Hi, I am Alexa An, and I've been designing and manufacturing my own line...


Bath Vanity Experts has established itself as one of the largest...


Kitchen Cabinet Discounts, LLC

Kitchen Cabinet Discounts, LLC sells Ready-to-Assemble (RTA) kitchen...

Professional began selling quality home, kitchen and bathroom products...


Home Furniture and Patio

Home Furniture and Patio is designer contemporary furniture and quality...


Kitchen Bath

Kitchen Bath Plus started in Minnesota in the fall of 2005. We offer...


Glass Tile

Remodeling the Remodeling Experience! We started a revolution! Who ever...


American Home Plus

American Home Plus is dedicated to helping you make the most out of your...



Bondera TileMatSet is an advanced pressure-sensitive adhesive on a roll...